Sunday 12 December 2010

Magazine Reading Habits Survey Results


I will charge just under the price that most people are willing to pay for their magazines to tempt people into buying it, people might be reluctant to buy a school magazine, more so than their other favourite magazines.

Most people choose to buy a magazine based on the name of it. The name of my magazine will be short, snappy and straight to the point so that it is memorable.

People would probably read my magazine after school in the evenings,

My magazine would offer people the latest school news and would provide information on various different people in school (students and teachers), and keep them up to date.

It is worth putting lots of images that would be in the features article in my magazine, because this is the part that people tend to read first, and therefore probably the part that they find most interesting.

My school magazine will not contain any advertisements.

People tend to find that magazines influence their lives quite a lot, therefore my magazine will try to influence students in a positive way.




My magazine will be unisex.